CPU: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
Free Disk Space: 11 GB
CPU: Core i5 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: ATI Radeon M295X 2GB
Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Developer: Wales Interactive, Good Gate Media, Little Jade Productions
Publisher: Wales Interactive
Genre: Adventure, Sci-fi, Thriller
Language: EN / Multi12
Release Date: 2020
The Complex is a FMV sci-fi thriller. After a major bio-weapon attack on London, two scientists find themselves in a locked-down laboratory with time, and air, running out. Choose your own path in this interactive cinematic experience with your decisions leading to one of eight suspenseful endings.
After a major bio-weapon attack on London, two scientists find themselves in a locked-down laboratory with time, and air, running out. With choose-your-own-path style gameplay, your actions and your relationship with other characters will lead you to one of eight suspenseful endings.
Having treated the victims of a chemical attack in the totalitarian state of Kindar, Dr Amy Tenant is a leader in the advancement of Nanocell Technology. Now, in London, news breaks of a blood-vomiting civilian whose identity is far from coincidental. Reunited with an old friend, Amy is trapped in an impenetrable HQ of laboratories—a womb of scientific advancement with a perilous secret.
– A completely live action, cinematic interactive sci-fi thriller, filmed in the UK. Directed by Paul Raschid, and written by Lynn Renee Maxcy (The Handmaid’s Tale – TV Series).
– Multi-optional storytelling with 8 different outcomes.
– Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play.
– Real-time Personality Trait Tracking that evolves based on your choices.
– Starring Michelle Mylett (Letterkenny, Bad Blood), Kate Dickie (Game of Thrones, The Witch)
and Al Weaver (Grantchester)
– Guest acting performance by live streamer and presenter, Leah Viathan.
– Unlockable features include Skip Scene, Personality Assessment and a Hidden Event.
– Featuring a Pause Choices option for improved audience participation during live streams.
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder “PLAZA” to the installed games directory