Developer: Dali Games
Publisher: Dali Games
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Language: EN / Multi5
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2018
Lucid Dream is the story of little Lucy, who goes on an adventure into the world of dreams with the mission to save her mother.
Lucid Dream is an award-nominated, handcrafted, colorful and emotional point&click adventure game. During the mission to save Lucy’s mother, you will discover worlds such as:
– Lunar roofs – where Mr. Moon will ask you for some help.
– Oneiromancer’s Planet – where you will awaken the mysterious Dream Interpreter.
– Land of Souls – where you will help a lost spirit find peace.
– Hills of Grief – where you will rescue the centaur Chiron from eternal pain.
– Mind’s Atelier – where you will solve dr Frank’s riddle.
– Deserts of Time – where, despite warnings from Watchmaker of Light, you will try to change your fate.
– Swamps of Seeing – where you will find your way through the stars and face your fears.
You will find almost 200 items in the game and meet lots of amazing characters, such as: Oneiromancer, Watchmaker of Light, Angle Metatron, Blind Manticore, or The Dreamweaver.
CPU: Dual Core 2,3 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Free Disk Space: 1500 MB