CPU: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Genre: Racing, Action, Rally
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 1998 – 1999
Interstate ’76 The Arsenal
It’s 1976… a different ’76. Stretched out before you are thousands of miles of desert – the American Southwest. The massive engine roars as you slam down the throttle. It’s time to get funked up…
You are Groove Champion, auto-vigilante. Your agenda: payback for your dead sister. Your weapon: A 425-horsepower ’72 Picard Piranha with two 50-caliber machine guns on the roof and a flamethrower on the side. You’re one mean dude in an even meaner ride.
– They’ve messed with the wrong Champion.
– Includes the original Interstate’76 and its expansion Interstate’76: Nitro Pack
– Cinematic atmosphere, fast-paced action and an immersive story
– Awesome soundtrack with funky disco tunes
It’s 1982. Auto-terrorism is running rampant while the U.S. languishes in crisis. Groove Champion goes missing and it’s up to Taurus to find him before he becomes a tire track in an all-out war on wheels. Warm up the engine, reload your roof-mounted machine guns, and head on out to the interstate–Interstate ‘82.
Interstate ‘82 features fully charged vehicular combat along with accurate car-handling physics, including realistic suspension and fishtail spins in over 40 missions. A new feature of Interstate ‘82 is the ability to get out of the car, car-jack another driver’s ride, and even run for cover if the need arises.
– Put the pedal to the metal in Interstate ‘82 and fill your enemies with fear and lead!
– Get out of the car and car-jack your enemies to nick their ride or run for cover.
– Fifteen rides to soup up and customize to your liking with an astounding array of weaponry
– Survive unexpected twists and turns in immense 3D outdoor environments, including urban enviroments, unfinished freeways, and underground sewers.
File size: 1.02 GB