CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Video Card: 1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
Free Disk Space: 175 MB
Developer: Subset Games
Publisher: Subset Games
Genre: Strategy, Simulator, RPG
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2012
You manage the Kestrel and its crew as you explore the galaxy. Strategic, real-time combat involves managing power between essential systems and choosing which enemy systems to target. Meanwhile, you control your crew to keep the ship functioning and fight off intruders. The combat is difficult but, being a “roguelike-like” game, frequent permadeath is at the core of the experience.
While exploring the galaxy you will encounter a variety of situations requiring decision making that can result in many outcomes. Since all events are randomly generated, each play-through will be significantly different.
– Complex Strategic Gameplay – Give orders to your crew, manage ship power distribution and choose weapon targets in the heat of battle.
– Play at Your Own Speed – Pause the game mid-combat to evaluate your strategy and give orders.
– Unique Lifeforms and Technology – Upgrade your ship and unlock new ones with the help of six diverse alien races.
– Be the Captain You Want – Hundreds of text based encounters will force you to make tough decisions.
– Randomized Galaxy – Each play-through will feature different enemies, events, and results to your decisions. No two play-throughs will be quite the same.
– No Second Chances! – Permadeath means when you die, there’s no coming back. The constant threat of defeat adds importance and tension to every action.