Developer: Gentlymad Studios
Publisher: Assemble Entertainment, WhisperGames
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Survival
Language: EN / Multi6
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Endzone is a post apocalyptic survival city builder, where you start a new civilization with a group of people after a global nuclear disaster. Build them a new home and ensure their survival in a shattered world, threatened by constant radiation, toxic rain, sandstorms and droughts.
In 2021, a group of terrorists blew up nuclear power plants around the world and plunged the world into chaos. Only few were able to escape into underground facilities called “Endzones”. 150 years later, mankind returns to the surface – under your command! In an extremely hostile environment full of radioactivity, contaminated rain and extreme climate change, you’ll have to prove your worth as a leader.
– Build a settlement on the hostile surface of the earth with over 30 different buildings and take care of your men, women and children.
– Gather & refine many different resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure with streets and depositories.
– Experience dynamically simulated, believable environments! Every ground cell in the game has its own humidity and radiation values.
– Survive in a world of constant threats including radioactively contaminated ground, droughts, toxic rain and sandstorms.
– And many more features coming during our early access phase…
CPU: I5-2500K, 4-Cores 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: GeForce GTX 760
Free Disk Space: 6 GB