Developer: Coin Operated Games
Publisher: Coin Operated Games, Work Shift Play Inc.
Genre: RPG, Adventure
Release Date: 2017
Empyre: Lords of the Sea Gates is a Role-Playing Game in the Classic sense. Our goal was to provide you with the familiar experience of looting, questing, character progression and more just like the old school games did.
In 1899, the coastal cities of the world flooded. In New York City, most people left. But some didn’t. Those people banded together into groups forming their own City-States. Italian immigrants in Little Italy formed the Mano Nera City-State, the police and government workers became the Tammany City-State and so on.
Determined to survive and even thrive in this hostile environment, they turned to the sea for sustenance. What they could not provide themselves, they traded for with the “Mainlanders”. Fresh water pumped into the city through pipes. One day, the water stops flowing through the pipes. As the city watches it’s water reserves run lower and lower, it is you who will attempt to save them…
– Superb Story: Our game was penned by distinguished author and cartoonist Paul Noth.
– Neo-Victorian Setting: Steam technology has dominated all technological advances.
– Authenticity: Many aspects of 19th Century “Gilded Age” New York can be found in-game.
– Fast Tactics Combat System: Plan your attack in peace and then execute it in Real Time.
– Art of Barter System: Barter weapons for weapons with traders. No money allowed.
– Nerve System: Nervous characters will at times fail you. But there are medicines for that.
– Archetypes: Choose from four different archetypes to find the one that best fits your playstyle.
– Professions: Characters will have 19th Century Professions that modify their statistics.
– Customization: Choose your perks and upgrade your skills.
– Unique Weapons: Weapons are modified to fit a Steam powered world. Or created from scratch.
– Medicinal Items: Genuine Medical products, many of which contain poisonous substances.
CPU: Intel i3 3240 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 650 (1024 MB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R7 200 (1024MB VRAM)
Free Disk Space: 10 GB