CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 – AMD FX-6100
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows 7
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 – AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 11 GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 – AMD FX-8350, or faster
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 – AMD Radeon R9 290, or better
Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Developer: BadFly Interactive, a.s.
Publisher: BadFly Interactive, a.s.
Genre: Action (Shooter), 3D, 1st Person
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2016
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
– get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords… you name it
– collect 300+ gear items and implants
– collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
– put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
– equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
– try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
– enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
– explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
– return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
– stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
– test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones…
– get engaged in several unique boss fights
– complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
– play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
– challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
– conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
– get social – share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels