CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz (a dual-core CPU is required)
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP,Vista, 7
Video Card: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
Free Disk Space: 7 GB
Developer: Torn Banner Studios
Publisher: Lace Mamba Global
Genre: Action, FPS, 3D, 1st Person
Language: EN / Multi8
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2012
Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer.
The game is skill-based and controls like an FPS, but instead of guns and grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows. Set in a fictional, yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
– Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive combat options
– Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of the action
– Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins
– Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
– Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more
– Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
– Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.