CPU: Pentium 4, 2 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GeForce, 64 MB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Developer: 3Dvision.net & 3D People
Publisher: Frogster Interactive Pictures
Genre: Simulator, Flight Combat, Arcade
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2006
The game is based on real air battles of the World War II and presents real planes of the time. You are coming hot air battles and patrols, risky flights of bombers to the rear of the enemy and the support of ground troops, troops, cargo delivery and much more.
– 10 non-linear campaigns containing more than 200 combat operations. You are coming hot air battles and patrols, risky flights of bombers to the rear of the enemy and the support of ground troops, troops, cargo delivery and much more.
– 12 aircraft that fully comply with real combat vehicles: Spitfire, Mosquito, Avro Lancaster, Heinkel-111, Junkers-87B-2 Stuck, Messerschmitt Bf-109, Gloucester Meteor, IL-2, La-5 and others. Fight as part of the Luftwaffe, the Air Force of Great Britain or the Soviet Union.
– Each campaign is a year of war. Go through all the famous battles of World War II and lead your country to victory.
– Succeed and you will be promoted. Titles and awards are fully consistent with historical realities.
– Only for real aces: if you are not afraid of difficulties, try to complete the game on the maximum difficulty. For each task – only one attempt. These are no longer toys – this is war.
– Challenge your friends: the network game supports up to eight players.