CPU: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz
RAM: 3 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 750
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Developer: Emma Franklin, Charlie Marshall
Publisher: Emma Franklin
Genre: Action, Casual, Arcade, Adventure, Simulation
Language: EN / Multi6
Release Date: 2019
A Glider’s journey is a game about exploring a relaxing, colorful low poly world; while still challenging your piloting skills till the very end of each level.
The very simple controls (one joystick, no throttle no rudder) makes it very easy to pickup, but hard to master, thanks to the physics-based flight model.
“HARD-CORE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE”
It offers a realistic flying experience, quite similar to an actual flying wing, where stalls and spins are a definite possibility…
A “Very Easy” mode with simplified physics is also available, if you are rather seeking a more relaxing low-poly world exploration experience.
– 15 levels featuring a variety of unique low poly biomes. (playtime ranging from 40 minutes to 2+ hours depending on your skill set)
– Unique custom made soundtrack for every level style and feel.
– Fully Physics simulated flight model.
– An immersive experience thanks to the removal of all HUDs, completely replaced by subtle visual and audio indicators, such as the wind noise and wing particles for speed, the color of the wings for the progression of the level etc…
– A variety of flight maneuvers, from chandelles to split S’es and spirals.
– Intuitive flight controls
– “Very easy” mode with approximated, simplified physics