CPU: 1.0 + GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 512 MB NVIDIA / AMD Radeon
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Developer: Bird in Sky
Publisher: Crunchy Leaf Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, Arcade, Simulation
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
3030 Deathwar is a unique mix of Adventure and Space Sim. Explore star systems, mine and hunt pirates in top-down mode. Leave your ship and switch into classic Adventuring mode, where you explore derelicts, talk to shady characters or head over to the space bar for a drink.
Fusing space exploration, fast-paced combat, trading, and a healthy dose of point-and-click comedic adventuring, 3030 Deathwar Redux sets you free to roam an entire war-torn galaxy filled with devastated planets, uninhabitable zones, and space stations in quarantine lockdown.
– Open-world space adventuring with frantic combat and 30 star systems to explore.
– Stations to board, bars to visit, scores of space scum to talk to.
– Ghostly derelict ships to discover via your star-map, space-walk into, and salvage valuables from.
– Large variety of intriguing jobs and missions, with exciting, and occasionally silly side-quests.
– A diverse array of ships to buy and upgrade.
– The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to refuel from the corona of a sun without burning up!
– Pirate Stations to discover, and the option of living a life of crime, piracy, cargo stealing, and nastiness.
– The chance to invest in a large cargo ship and go asteroid mining for metals, or just haul goods between systems.
– Hidden wormhole shortcuts, comets, unique stations, and a ton of secrets to uncover.
– An irreverent, thoroughly amusing, and enthralling main story.
– A whole load more!